XLN Audio
Follow us on
Create Account

XLN Audio - Forum

Roland TD-10 Set up question

Discuss models, features and anything else related to E-drums

Roland TD-10 Set up question

Postby Fotay » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:45 am

Sorry but I am new to AD. I have installed AD on my MAC and am Connecting to my TD10 Via M-Audio Uno Mido to USB. Now what settings do I need to push to make sure the vdrums are using the AD sounds when I hit the trigger?

Thanks
Fotay
Fotay

Sound output

Postby Fotay » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:59 pm

Ok so I have the sounds triggering from ad now. Am I correct in assuming the sound will now only come out of the laptop not from the roland td10 back to my amp.
So the everyone is running from the laptop to the amp or back to the mix in of the td10 correct?

Anyone know AD 2 will come out?
Thanks
Fotay
Fotay

Re: Sound output

Postby Tore XLN Audio » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:26 pm

Fotay wrote:Ok so I have the sounds triggering from ad now. Am I correct in assuming the sound will now only come out of the laptop not from the roland td10 back to my amp.

Yes, that's correct. The sound will only come out of the laptop. I'm afraid I can't give you any dates or details about upcoming products.
Tore XLN Audio
Site Admin

Re: Roland TD-10 Set up question

Postby robertrdg » Mon May 28, 2012 10:52 pm

I think if you run a 3.5mm cable from your laptop headphones plug and int your TD-10 mix in you will get sound out to your amp!!!!!
robertrdg

Postby robertrdg » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:53 pm

Here is my setup. Roland TD-10 to M-Audio 2x2 to HP laptop 2.16 processor/4 gig ram/120 gig
hard drive/Windows 7 pro. I have downloaded VSTHOST & ASIO4ALL (but I would gladly delete them). All I want to do is play my drums. I will not be doing any recording or studio work.
I am not a computer programmer, I am 59 years old and I like things simple. Here is my question. What is the best and easiest Host to use? If I'm gonna have to buy an external sound card, what should I buy? VSTHOST has an 80 page manual filled with crap I don't understand. I want to plug and play using the preset kits and maybe set up some kits on my own. I believe in the old saying "KISS"..Keep it Simple Stupid. Please some of you guys that have been down this road HELP!!!!!
robertrdg

Postby Gustaf XLN Audio » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:40 am

robertdg:
Let's continue the troubleshooting over the e-mail conversation we have.
Gustaf XLN Audio

Return to E-Drums