XLN Audio
Follow us on
Create Account

XLN Audio - Forum

Preset paks with Roland TD-4

Discuss models, features and anything else related to E-drums

Preset paks with Roland TD-4

Postby sabbath99 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:37 am

While im waiting for my new laptop to arrive , Im getting as much info as I can about what I want and need to get Addictive Drums up and running on it. So I was curious about downloadable the preset paks. So after I get Addictive drums installed and ready then I can download the preset paks then I can play the preset kits through my Roland TD-4 kit??? and they will be listed with the original presets that come with AD??? And last, when I download and install Addictive Drums and other drum softwares , Do I need to extract files in the same folder as my host and put them all in one folder??? Thanks and any help would be appreciated
sabbath99

Re: Preset paks with Roland TD-4

Postby Tore XLN Audio » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:42 pm

sabbath99 wrote:While im waiting for my new laptop to arrive , Im getting as much info as I can about what I want and need to get Addictive Drums up and running on it. So I was curious about downloadable the preset paks. So after I get Addictive drums installed and ready then I can download the preset paks then I can play the preset kits through my Roland TD-4 kit??? and they will be listed with the original presets that come with AD???

Yes, you can use them with your TD-4 kit and they will be listed among the original presets. Please note that some of the preset paks require additional products (ADpaks) in order to work.

sabbath99 wrote:And last, when I download and install Addictive Drums and other drum softwares , Do I need to extract files in the same folder as my host and put them all in one folder??? Thanks and any help would be appreciated

Addictive Drums comes with an installer program, so it doesn't really matter which folder you extract the files to. The installer program will put the files in the right folders.
Tore XLN Audio
Site Admin

Return to E-Drums