Follow us on
Create Account

XLN Audio - Forum

HELP...DTX IV Triggering problem

Discuss models, features and anything else related to E-drums

HELP...DTX IV Triggering problem

Postby Mojotx » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:00 am

HI,
I have'nt had any issues until now triggering my Yamaha DTX kit via MIDI through AD. Not sure if somehow I adjusted a setting, or if for some reason the connection is bad ie. faulty cable, but on any pad for ex. hi hat, I play multiple strokes such as 16th's and they come out as singles. I have checked all the settings in AD and each note is mapped and triggers correctly, but will only record into MIDI playlist in FL studio as single notes. Same with the snare etc. I believe my setting are the same in my module as before when everything was fine but now it's gone bad. Could it be the CC settings?? HELP...Please!!
Mojotx

Re: HELP...DTX IV Triggering problem

Postby Tore XLN Audio » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:37 am

Mojotx wrote:HI,
I have'nt had any issues until now triggering my Yamaha DTX kit via MIDI through AD. Not sure if somehow I adjusted a setting, or if for some reason the connection is bad ie. faulty cable, but on any pad for ex. hi hat, I play multiple strokes such as 16th's and they come out as singles. I have checked all the settings in AD and each note is mapped and triggers correctly, but will only record into MIDI playlist in FL studio as single notes. Same with the snare etc. I believe my setting are the same in my module as before when everything was fine but now it's gone bad. Could it be the CC settings?? HELP...Please!!

It is definitely not a problem with Addictive Drums, since AD doesn't affect midi recording in any way. Could there be some kind of automatic quantization going on, so that the midi notes automatically snap to the closest 4th or 8th note as soon as the recording is stopped...?
Tore XLN Audio
Site Admin

Re: HELP...DTX IV Triggering problem

Postby Drummerjunkie » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:13 pm

It is 100% a quantize issue, I ran into the same when I started recording, I use Cubase so I'm not sure where it is in your program. On mine it reads "Auto Q". That should help!!
Drummerjunkie

Return to E-Drums