XLN Audio
Follow us on
Create Account

XLN Audio - Forum

Mac Installation

Do you need technical help to get started with the free version, then ask questions here!

Mac Installation

Postby drgnz » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:32 am

Hi friends

I just downloaded AD demo for my mac OS 10.6.7

After the installation process, I check muy system library / audio / plug ins / vst route -and similars- but I can't find no VST files there. Neither in the rest of my hard drive -yes, this is my first VST installation-

Despite of that, there's a complete "instalation data" folders set that I presume should be copies during the instalattion process.

As a result, I can't find the VST file nowhere...

Some help would be appreciated.
drgnz

Re: Mac Installation

Postby Tore XLN Audio » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:20 pm

drgnz wrote:Hi friends

I just downloaded AD demo for my mac OS 10.6.7

After the installation process, I check muy system library / audio / plug ins / vst route -and similars- but I can't find no VST files there. Neither in the rest of my hard drive -yes, this is my first VST installation-

Despite of that, there's a complete "instalation data" folders set that I presume should be copies during the instalattion process.

As a result, I can't find the VST file nowhere...

Some help would be appreciated.

Which program did you use to unzip the installer? There have been reports about similar problems when customers have used different zip utilities than Stuff-It and the Unarchiver. Especially Zipeg seems to be causing trouble. Try right-clicking the zip file and open it with the Unarchiver. If you've already done that and it's still not working, try downloading the demo again.
Tore XLN Audio
Site Admin

Postby drgnz » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:31 pm

Same problem :(

I've re-downloaded the file, expaned with stuff it and the instalattion process works... but didn't copies the files....
drgnz

Return to Support - Addictive Drums (free version)