XLN Audio
Follow us on
Create Account

XLN Audio - Forum

AD with Savihost

Do you need technical help to get started with the free version, then ask questions here!

AD with Savihost

Postby martcaster » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:44 am

Hi! I'm a registered user, but I wanted to D/load and use a demo version temporarily on my laptop. I activated it using savihost, but there is only the snare and hi-hat, whereas your site suggests there should be a crash and a kick. Can you suggest where I might have gone wrong? Thanks in advance.
Mart.
martcaster

Re: AD with Savihost

Postby Tore XLN Audio » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:57 pm

martcaster wrote:Hi! I'm a registered user, but I wanted to D/load and use a demo version temporarily on my laptop. I activated it using savihost, but there is only the snare and hi-hat, whereas your site suggests there should be a crash and a kick. Can you suggest where I might have gone wrong? Thanks in advance.
Mart.

That sounds very odd. Could you try loading one of the Demo presets? You can find the preset menu in the top left corner as shown in the first page of the this document:
http://www.xlnaudio.com/downloads/manua ... kstart.pdf
Tore XLN Audio
Site Admin

Postby martcaster » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:09 am

Hi! Tore, thanks for the quick reply. I have just fired up AD again in Savihost and ALL the relevant kit pieces are now showing. Weird or what? The guy who asked me to supply some drums has now abandoned the project. He's a guitarist...........'nuff said! Thanks for your trouble. Sorry to have bothered you. Regards,
Mart.
martcaster

Postby razorlandstudio » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:02 am

I am having trouble with the latency,my vst host is not able to adjust it,any thoughts besides get another host,because xln suggested the host.
razorlandstudio

Postby razorlandstudio » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:02 am

I am having trouble with the latency,my vst host is not able to adjust it,any thoughts besides get another host,because xln suggested the host.
razorlandstudio

Postby Tore XLN Audio » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:44 am

razorlandstudio wrote:I am having trouble with the latency,my vst host is not able to adjust it,any thoughts besides get another host,because xln suggested the host.

Do you have a dedicated audio interface for music production? If not, please try installing ASIO4ALL drivers for your built-in sound card:

http://www.asio4all.com
Tore XLN Audio
Site Admin

Return to Support - Addictive Drums (free version)