XLN Audio
Follow us on
Create Account

XLN Audio - Forum

Fl studio 10.1 and ad 1.5 doesn't work

Do you need technical help to get started with the free version, then ask questions here!

Fl studio 10.1 and ad 1.5 doesn't work

Postby NumbCore » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:13 pm

I tryed to install a lot of time the new addictive drums demo, but every time when i open it from fl studio appears an inscription that says " ERROR There was a problem opening Addictive Drums for an unknown reason. Please make sure it has been installed correctly. " And then when i close that window appears another inscription that says "The plugin failed to load: Addictive Drums (VST) " What shall i do to make it functional? PLEASE HELP ME :?
Thanks, Marco from Italy
NumbCore

Re: Fl studio 10.1 and ad 1.5 doesn't work

Postby Tore XLN Audio » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:42 am

NumbCore wrote:I tryed to install a lot of time the new addictive drums demo, but every time when i open it from fl studio appears an inscription that says " ERROR There was a problem opening Addictive Drums for an unknown reason. Please make sure it has been installed correctly. " And then when i close that window appears another inscription that says "The plugin failed to load: Addictive Drums (VST) " What shall i do to make it functional? PLEASE HELP ME :?
Thanks, Marco from Italy

Did you extract the files from the zip before installing the demo? Running the installer from within the zip file will not give you a valid installation, so please try extracting the files first (right-click the zip -> Extract All).
Tore XLN Audio
Site Admin

Postby NumbCore » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:42 pm

Yes i tryed but nothing change D:
NumbCore

Postby Tore XLN Audio » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:25 am

NumbCore wrote:Yes i tryed but nothing change D:

FL Studio is not officially supported by us, so we can't guarantee that it will work. With that said, I suggest that you uninstall the demo and then download it again. We have updated the demo to version 1.5.2. Make sure that you extract the files from the zip this time as well.

http://www.xlnaudio.com/en/downloads-ad ... drums_demo
Tore XLN Audio
Site Admin

Return to Support - Addictive Drums (free version)