XLN Audio
Follow us on
Create Account

XLN Audio - Forum

Hi All

Post links to your songs with AD & AK here!

Hi All

Postby Rocklegend » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:44 am

I recently finished my new Album called Journey To The Unknown.It was Mastered by John Cuniberti (Joe Satriani´s producer on many of his best selling albums incl Surfing With The Alien)...If ye want ye can listen to the 11 tracks here http://soundcloud.com/colm-mulvey/tracks

feedback would be brilliant......Drum sounds are from Addictive Drums......

If ye like what ye hear....please spread the word :hyper: <3
Rocklegend

Postby p356 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:57 am

That is some great stuff! Also, probably some of the best use of AD that I've heard.
p356

Postby Rocklegend » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:00 am

Thank you...Addictive drums is an amazing product.....I´ve played the tracks to people and they couldn´t even tell it was a drum program.XLN have done an incredible job and best thing about it is that they are only going to get better.

Thanks for taking the time to listen to the tracks...if you would be so kind and spread the word....Also how can I get the lads from XLN Audio to have a listen :)
Rocklegend

Postby Rocklegend » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:20 am

bump
Rocklegend

Postby Rocklegend » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:41 am

Bump...

If ye do listen to the music...Feedback would be grateful thanks

<3
Rocklegend

Postby rushie » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:45 pm

Hello Rocklegend,

It's not my music genre but some songs are very good. By listen a couple of tracks
i got the picture. The first thing i noticed on the first song is that the drums
somehow seem to a bit detached from the other instruments, like they are
played in a seperate booth nearby.

The kit also sounds a bit dry to my ears, don't worry its' a nice song production
I think processing the whole kit could be better though!! :)
rushie

Postby Rocklegend » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:50 am

rushie wrote:Hello Rocklegend,

It's not my music genre but some songs are very good. By listen a couple of tracks
i got the picture. The first thing i noticed on the first song is that the drums
somehow seem to a bit detached from the other instruments, like they are
played in a seperate booth nearby.

The kit also sounds a bit dry to my ears, don't worry its' a nice song production
I think processing the whole kit could be better though!! :)

Thanks for listening...really appreciate it

I didn´t put any reverbs on the individual kit pieces...I used the the room mics instead....also the dry sound that you say is probably due to the fact that I mixed the dry kit with the processed kit but maybe mixed the dry kit too high in the mix.... but again Thanks for taking the time to listen to the tracks....I really appreciate it....cheers

<3
Rocklegend

Postby rushie » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:39 pm

Yeah that's it (mixed the dry kit too high in the mix) I think there lowering it
a bit could solve the blend between the instruments :)

Cheers
rushie

Postby Rocklegend » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:39 am

Bump
Rocklegend

Postby jamesj238 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:49 pm

I think it sounds pretty awesome. I like how you put each track together. number 11 is my favorite, Under one sky.
<a href="http://russjamieson.com/2011/02/shakeology-review.html">Shakeology Reviews</a>
<a href="http://russjamieson.com/2011/02/become-a-team-beachbody-coach.html">Become a Beachbody Coach</a>
jamesj238

Postby Rocklegend » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:52 am

jamesj238 wrote:I think it sounds pretty awesome. I like how you put each track together. number 11 is my favorite, Under one sky.

Thanks a million for taking the time out to listen to the tracks....really appreciate it <3
Rocklegend

Postby javamusic » Thu May 05, 2011 6:17 am

Mira te puedo decir que empece escuchando la bata pero me fue imposible concentrarme por tan buenos riffs sos increible man ! como expresas tus emociones. Ah si el ad esta muy bien . Para mi gusto le cerraria un poco mas los tones. Pero esta genial . Cada uno le va a poner un condimento diferente si seguimos haciendo encuestas. Cerralo ahi. Felicitaciones sos un groso. Java desde uruguay. Si queres escuchar mi addictive en www.myspace.com/javarock16 podes escuchar algo. De todos modos un gusto y a las ordenes.
javamusic

Postby Rocklegend » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:36 am

javamusic wrote:Mira te puedo decir que empece escuchando la bata pero me fue imposible concentrarme por tan buenos riffs sos increible man ! como expresas tus emociones. Ah si el ad esta muy bien . Para mi gusto le cerraria un poco mas los tones. Pero esta genial . Cada uno le va a poner un condimento diferente si seguimos haciendo encuestas. Cerralo ahi. Felicitaciones sos un groso. Java desde uruguay. Si queres escuchar mi addictive en www.myspace.com/javarock16 podes escuchar algo. De todos modos un gusto y a las ordenes.

Muchas gracias para eschundo mi musica...Estoy contento que te gusta mi musica y tambien los Riffs <3
Rocklegend

Postby Rocklegend » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:08 pm

Bump :D
Rocklegend

Postby Alienchild » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:22 am

Unfortunately not my cup of tea, but as far as the mix goes I'd say that I think the drums are a bit too high (volume), but other then that I really like the general quality. Good job.
Alienchild

Next

Return to User Music