XO - 1.0.3 updates (September 24th 2019)
New in XO 1.0.3
UI Scaling (from 50% —> 200%) on Windows.
"Rolls" are now edited just like the sequencer notes
Drag up/down to increase rolls amount and drag left/right to "paint" rolls
Better visual feedback (progress bars) for the resource monitor (Sample Folders dialog)
The "Render wavs" button turns yellow when rendering is required (Export dialog)
Yellow "notification dots" to indicate that sample "filters" are active in relevant place
"Drop down arrows" when hovering on the slots in the left panel
Fixed/Changed in XO 1.0.3
- Enabled UI scaling and OpenGL acceleration in Reaper on macOS. It was disabled exclusively in Reaper on macOS in XO 1.0.2 because of performance issues.
- Re-introduced "user samples diff check" on startup.
- A little yellow dot will pop up in the top right corner if samples DB needs to be refreshed
- Background: It was removed in 1.0.1 because the scanning performance was too slow.
- The waveforms in the Export Dialog should draw the normalized waveforms when normalize is active
- FX 1/2 readouts contained some typos
- Sample "Search & Filters" are not disabled when opening Preset Browser anymore
- Improved wav/aiff decoder
- Improved scanning performance
- Better memory handling when running multiple instances
- General performance improvements.