XO - 1.1.2 update (December 10, 2019)
Introducing XO Lite
Drop a folder to use it as a filter
If you drop a single folder, that is in XO already, its path will be used a search text. It's sort of a quick solution to able to search in folders until we develop proper folder search support.
If you drop a new folder(s) they will still be added to XO.
We have also improved messaging when you perform "unsupported" file/folder drops.
Playlists: Added "stats" and a [Reset Filters] button for text search and XLN/User filter
- Hot swap/Playground mode: [Cancel] reverts the state as expected now. Previously it changed ALL sample slots unexpectedly in some situations.
- FX1/2 (reverb/delay) were reset when changing Playlist selection.
- Export: Better error handling when rendering wavs
- UI Scaling setting is saved and restored, per instance, with your host projects now
- Master pitch shouldn't affect playback of samples in Space.
- Some user samples filenames were stripped
- Misc tweaks, improvements and optimizations