XLN Audio
Follow us on
Create Account

XLN Audio - Forum

AD w/ Mixcraft 5.1

Do you need technical help to get started with the free version, then ask questions here!

AD w/ Mixcraft 5.1

Postby guitarguy101 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:47 pm

I downloaded the demo and went to mixcraft, clicked on the keyboard thing, then VSTi Instruments, but I don't see Addictive Drums. Do I need to do something or does it just not work with Mixcraft?
guitarguy101

Postby Tore XLN Audio » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:56 am

I'm sorry, but Mixcraft is not one of our officially supported hosts. It might very well work any way, it's just that we haven't tested it ourselves and cannot guarantee that it will work or help you get it up and running.

See complete list of supported hosts at http://www.xlnaudio.com/en/products-add ... quirements

It sounds to me like Mixcraft is not looking in the right folder for VST plugins. You probably need to add this folder to the VST scan folders in Mixcraft:
C:\Program Files\Steinberg\VstPlugins
Tore XLN Audio
Site Admin

Re: AD w/ Mixcraft 5.1

Postby danjazzman » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:28 pm

I tried the link in the post above to get the Host list and it didnt work....

Cheers Don
danjazzman

Re: AD w/ Mixcraft 5.1

Postby Tore XLN Audio » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:03 pm

danjazzman wrote:I tried the link in the post above to get the Host list and it didnt work....

Cheers Don

I have now corrected the above post so that the link is correct. You can also get to it through our website menu: Products -> Addictive Drums -> Addictive Drums -> System Requirements
Tore XLN Audio
Site Admin

Return to Support - Addictive Drums (free version)